Monday, February 2, 2009

20 Weeks and a visit from my MOM!

A good ol'Monday Morning when I would rather be hanging at my house then sitting at my desk at work. My Mom is in town for the BIG ultrasound tomorrow...

The weekend was eventful to say the least - Friday night we went to the movies with our neighbors to see Taken - wow, that was suspenseful...but not as good as Gran Turino.

Saturday we were both pretty lazy and I had another migraine - YEAH! I think all my headaches are related to how bad I eat the day before, if I don't have any fruits or vegetables, then it will be almost guaranteed that I will have a headache. Guess that means I have to eat good!

I was still a trooper on Saturday night for the UFC watch party - and yes I stayed up the entire time! That is 4 in a row now that I have stayed awake for the main event - GO ME!

Sunday was a very organized but busy morning - I cleaned the house, did the laundry, feed myself, showered, and went to Walmart, all before I had to pick up my Mom from the airport at noon - not too shabby!

Yesterday afternoon was much more relaxed than the morning, we just sat around chatting and eating and enjoying time together before the big game! The SUPERBOWL!

I was really rooting for the Cardinals, but alas, it may be another 50 years before they make it back, it was a great game to watch! I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the commercials this year, but some were still funny. Like the Doritos "crystal ball", and the NBC LMAO commercial - HAA!! But a BIG BOOOOOO to Godaddy.com for their VERY distasteful commercials - and BOOO to Danika Patrick for playing any part in them!

Now for the exciting part of the blog - the 19 weeks picture - YEAH!! But I still don't look all that pregnant - maybe I will be one of those women who never looks that pregnant and I can go into the hospital and say - OH MY GOSH, I didn't even know?!!?


I will have more updates tomorrow- and SOME BIG NEWS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment