Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a SNOW - er I mean - ICE Day!!!

It is SO nice to work from home! Well if work means rolling over all my 401(k)'s and updating my blog and catching up on email...then I am working HARD!


We still have power at this point which is more than I can say for some areas of B'Ville - Steve and Judy and my boss do not have power... Sarah, up in Bella Vista still has her's too!

I am posting some pictures of all the ice - I have seen snow, but this is one of the craziest things I have seen - every blade of grass is covered with about 1/2 inch of ice - it looks like everything has a coating of glass on it.









Needless to say - I am STAYING PUT... my husband is working hard too - he is playing Call of Duty and notice his warm head gear - maybe we have been locked in the house for too long - LOL!! I love being able to stay home with him - why can't we do this every day!




I am also posting my 18 week photos - I am 19 weeks this week and the baby is 8 oz now - about the size of a 1/2 lb burger. I hear that I am very lucky to not be showing too much yet - I have a bump, but if I wear a baggy or loose fitting shirt - you cannot even tell that I am pregnant. I am going to enjoy it though, because if this is how pregnancy is - then I could do this all the time. I feel great! Only more emotional than usual... I cry at EVERYTHING! I am starting to feel like my Grama Hicks and my MOM - (love you both!) My blood pressure is great and I am only 4 lbs more than what I wanted to be at at this point - the Dr says it is fine - so I will not worry and maybe have a donut!




I am also going to post some new pics of Daisy - her ears are still not up, but she is the CUTEST thing ever - it is hilarious to watch her run at you with those ear flopping - LMAO!





Much love to all!





2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, Chandra!! I am loving this ice day!!! Hugs, Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amara just saw the pics of Daisy. She said, "I wish I could go over and pet that puppy!"

    ReplyDelete