Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OMG - It's a BOY!!!

Since it has been about 24 hours since we found out the news, I think I am over the shock of the event...but it still amazes me that we are having a BOY!!! I honestly thought it was going to be a girl, but much to my surprise that I cannot predict the future... I was wrong...

Adam is in heaven (as he should be) and I am trying to figure out how to handle a rambunxious boy - UGH?!!? I already have one dare-devil in my house, can I really handle two guys like that?!?!?! Give me prozac now - LOL!! My Mom says it may "relax me" a little bit - HAA!

I am attaching his 2nd pictures - he actually looks like a human now... and a CUTE one at that, if I do say so myself... He already has the cutest little nose.









Everything else with him is normal and the tech said that everything looked very good. It definitley feels more real after seeing an actual human on the screen and being able to say... "I'm going to have a SON!"

I am feeling great, my only big cravings are sweets - I could eat donuts and cinnamon rolls for every meal, luckily Krispy Kreme was closed last night after volleyball :)

Speaking of volleyball, I think it is about time to hang up my jersey for a few months, I pulled my groin last night and can barely walk around the office today, trying to get up to go to the bathroom 4 times last night was VERY painful. Oh well - it will only be for a few months right?!?!? Maybe I will just wait and see how I feel next week...


My Mom was here for a great visit, although I would have loved for her to stay MUCH longer :), she got to be in with us for the ultrasound and then we did a girls afternoon and went shopping. I finally bought some maternity shirts and some pants that are two sizes too big (my belly is not big enough for maternity pants yet).


Adam and I are taking a trip to Orlando this weekend, he has a meeting there all next week, so we are going down early for one last trip before the boy comes. Hopefully it will be WARM and SUNNY - I am keeping my fingers crossed!


I'll have updates from the trip next week!
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment