Friday, February 13, 2009

SO Glad!!

I'm so glad it is Friday and that my HUBBY IS HOME!! He got home from Orlando last night around 8pm and everyone was SO glad to see him - the dogs were taking all the attention and Adam couldn't believe how BIG Daisy got while he was gone (I will get some pics this weekend).

It is Valentines Day on Saturday and I already have Adam's gift together, but I don't think he saw it when he came in last night, if he doesn't notice it by Saturday, I will be sure to tell him :)

I don't think we have any big plans this weekend - but who knows what my husband has planned - if it is up to him we will be going, going, going the whole time!!

Off to pay all my bill (OH WHAT FUN!!)
Much Love

1 comment:

  1. Chandra, we missed you guys Friday. Hope that you are feeling better, and that you were able to enjoy your Valentines day. We just had leftovers for lunch. I fixed lots of veggies, just with you in mind. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete