Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Now the PICS from ORLANDO!

Here are the pics from Orlando to go along with yesterdays blog...

We started all the fun with lunch at Hard Rock...




Then a stop for a pic in front of the Universal Globe...this was the weekend gang!




Adam and I have a new tradition of taking a pic with 3D glasses on - aren't they cute!?!? LOL!




Oh - and I cannot forget to show a pic of Mel's Diner - but I couldn't find My Dad cooking anywhere in this place- Huhhh.... :)

This was outside the NASCAR cafe on the way out... Adam wanted me to lay across the hood - and thinking about a pregnant lady and her big belly across a car just cracks me up!!

We even got to take in a Magic game...



And a self-portrait from our seat... I don't know why we look so tired??


And the pic you have all been waiting for.... My 20 week fat belly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment