Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6 days to go!!

I am working from home this week while the rest of my team at Kellogg's is all in Chicago for a regional/national sales meeting... I am slightly bummed that I have to miss all the fun - they did not do one of these meetings last year, but I DO NOT want to be walking around with an almost 10 mos pregnant belly up there!!

It was such a great weekend and BUSY!! Keisha came to visit on Thursday and stayed until Saturday. It was so great to see her - boy has she gotten SKINNY!! We just hung out and we also went down to the NCAA outdoor track meet. She got the cutest C-USA onsies for Jude - he will love it!

She left Saturday morning and then I got to go pick up my in-laws at Walmart since they had locked themselves out of the car - what is with these McFarlane's and locking the keys in the car lately!?! After that fun adventure Adam and I went to hang with the old crew (Tony, RonJovi, Pat, etc) at the pool - it was such a nice way to take the pressure off the belly!

After a night of poker, my parents arrived from KC (they had a wedding to attend) and they spent the night. Sunday we all got up and went to Judy's for some breakfast and I took my parents to see the hospital where Jude will join us.

It was a GREAT weekend!!

Below is my 38 week belly shot - not too many more of these to take before I am holding a precious little boy in my arms!!!

I'll update again after my doc appt on Thurs morning!
Much Love

1 comment:

  1. Still looking fabulous at almost 10 mos! Wow! Can't wait to hear about your doctor appointment on Thursday! My 38 week check up is today... hoping to be able to hear some good news today! Geez, these last weeks linger... and linger... don't they?! Good luck, girl... and I hope you have Jude this week... we can't wait to see the little guy! Make sure your hubby calls us on the big "D" Day! :o)

    ReplyDelete