Wednesday, June 10, 2009

12 Days to go!!!

I can hardly believe it!! I remember when the ticker on my desktop said 199 days!!! Where did all the time go and how did it go so fast!!
My friend Maria had her baby this week - a sweet little girl Abigail Michelle... I haven't gotten to see either one of them, but chatting with her it sounds like they are both doing very well!! Congrats White Family!!

I hope that it is easier to update my blog when I am home all day with this little boy - work just seems to get in the way of posting!

I have a Doc appt tomorrow afternoon - so I will be updating again after that... but so far this week I am feeling GREAT!

I had two days this week where I actually got more than an hour of sleep... Sunday night I got 3 hour blocks and then Monday night I got 2 4-hour blocks... last night it was back to the same 'ol - 1 to 1 1/2 hr blocks - oh well!! It was nice for those 2 nights

OK- I have had all I can take today... almost a full day (4pm) and I had a buyer meeting today too!

More updates after the Doc appt tomorrow!
Much Love

OH - how could I forget - I need to post my 37 week photo! I will also add some other belly pics that Adam took of me this weekend later...


1 comment:

  1. 12 DAYS! I can't believe it... you're right... where did all the time go? You look great and I cannot wait to meet little Jude! Keep me posted on how the doc appt goes today... hopefully it's great news!!! Good luck, girl!

    ReplyDelete