Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well he sure likes to show off his man parts...

Take 2 of the 4D ultrasound was pretty much like the 1st, our little guy still had his face right on the side of my belly. He really likes to keep his hands at his face...

The tech explained to us why the pictures we were seeing were not like that on the flyer in the lobby... the machine needs to have fluid in front of the object and the more the better. If there is no fluid, it is like trying to take a picture with a blanket over the persons head - it is not very clear.


So there was a place where there was plenty of fluid, but that happened to be around his "man parts" - I have video of it - but it is too big to put on this site... you just have to come visit me if you want to see the video!


I had a Dr Appt before the 2nd try and everything looks great! I only gained 4 lbs this month, which is normal and my BP is still nice and low.

I have moved into Dr Appt every 2 weeks now... we are nearing the finish - GOSH I can't believe it is getting so close - I'M NOT READY!!


ENJOY the PICTURES of my SON!!










Much love




2 comments:

  1. Awe... too sweet! I love his pouty lip in the last photo... adorable! :o)Glad things are great and you moved into two week doctor visits... me too! I am so not ready for the finale, either! Scary! A huge change of life is about to hit. :o) Did you get your 4D pics taken at your doctors office or What's Kickin' Ultrasounds? Our 3D-4D session is next Thursday at What's Kickin'in Bentonville. Can't wait! She is a mover and kicker! LOL They let the moms sit in the massage chair while viewing the video/pics and there are seperate areas for several other people to watch the monitors of the baby's movements. Neato! Did you get the video? Glad you're doing well... Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - we got ours done at our Dr. office, we are going to try again, one more time on April 27th - I have to go back for a final ultrasound. I do have video, but it is too long and hard to upload, so I will just have to have a viewing at the baby shower or my house :)

    ReplyDelete