Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The shy guy :(

OK - well hopefully this is not a sign of things to come, but our lil J did not want to have his picture taken today!

We went for our 4D ultrasound this morning and at 1st we could see half his face clearly then he turned and was hiding against my uterus and the placenta and he DID NOT want to move...unless you count the feet swinging around and toes going up to his nose. He is pretty darn flexible at this point.

Here are the 2 pics of what we got - but we have to go back on Thursday to try again...



I think he is beautiful even if we didn't get a clear picture of him... his arms look so long and he has my feet!! Nice LONG TOES!!

I could just stare at his picture all day long!! But I better go eat and keep his fed!!

Much Love

4 comments:

  1. I still think that's an awesome photo! And hey -- if they're going to do it again for free, can't complain too much. Seriously though -- the face shot is perfect. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you actually got some great 4D pictures... Most people don't even get that good of pictures because their little one won't cooperate! Were his eyes open any? He really is adorable, Chandra! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what about the video? Did you guys get some good clips on your video? I can't wait to see ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got video from the one today... but it is too big to upload... I'll just save it to show him when he is all grown!

    ReplyDelete