Friday, March 6, 2009

"Today is FRIDAY"...

Only my mom and sister will get the reference to the song from Childrens House above... but really - it is FRIDAY and I am SO glad.

This week has been quite a week! And 5 days has seemed like 30 this week. I got my yearly eval on Tuesday (which seems like a lifetime ago) and during that conversation came the talks of bonus and pay... Let's just say I am VERY happy with the way it went :)

Unfortunately after that everything seems like a blur...it was a week of fire drills in the office and meetings, on top of meetings, on top of meetings. Oh and did I mention that my poor Adam caught a case of pneumonia?!?!!? Luckily it is just a slight case, but still, I have never seen he feel so bad - except maybe 2 Christmases ago in ATL when everyone on the house (EXCEPT JESS) caught a case of the WORST FLU EVER!!! Adam said he felt worse than that!!! Poor guy!

Today didn't start out any different than the rest of the week... Milo has been staying at our house this week and he likes to hide under our bed - the problem is, he can't get out from underneath without someone lifting it up off of him... He got under there this morning (after I told him not to - he doesn't listen too well) and then he wouldn't come out... I tried to grab him after about 10 mins of his growling and he nipped my hand a good one. THAT sent me over the edge... he is such a BRAT!! Oh well - I shouldn't be fighting with a dog anyways - LOL!

Thanks heavens that we have NOTHING planned this weekend - it will be a bunch of sleeping and recuperating at the McFarlane house.

On a good note - Lil' J loves to twist and turn and kick Mommy- I love the way it feels, it makes me smile every time. You can now start to see my tummy bonce when he kicks. He's gonna be a strong one just like his Daddy!

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! How sweet! What are you naming your baby boy? I'm sure you guys are on cloud 9! How exciting! By the way, I love the little elephants that they have everywhere for nurseries. They are so cute! I'm not doing a theme in Khloe's room, but I am incorporating blankets and etc with the litle pink elephant on it. Too cute! Is that going to be the theme in your nursery? I'll have to see what I can find for your baby shower! I hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I had to go back and check out the series of photos. You're right... you can tell when you look at the difference between week 8 and week 23. However... in week 23, you still don't look THAT pregnant! You look fab! :) Cute, Cute, Cute! And even cuter with the little baby bump in dresses -- especially on the days YOU feel good. On those days, which is most days, you've definitely got the glow.

    ReplyDelete