Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recovery and Packing

Well what a weekend it was... My poor Adam is finally starting to feel like himself again... still not working in the office, but he was actually playing video games last night when I got home (you know its bad when that man is not even strong enough to play Call of Duty) He is still coughing some, but he has his color back and he is done with his antibiotics. I'll be honest - it was a LONG week. If there was ever a time when I questioned how much support Adam brings me, (which I don't, but if I did...) all I have to do is think how much slack I had to pick up while he has been sick, and how I rely on him to talk about my day and my feelings. I have never missed lying in his arms to fall asleep as much as I did this past week. UGGGHHHH- I am SO glad he is getting better - I NEED HIM!!

So this is week 25 of the pregnancy and I feel great! A bit "plump", but I LOVE having the little belly. My hair feels great (really need a cut), but it has stopped falling out and my nails are the strongest they have ever been. My favorite thing right now is to have my lil'guy kick me...Just puts a smile on my face!

I am adding my 24 week photo... No cravings, still eating a TON of fruit. The weather has gotten spring-like this last week and I have taken full advantage of it by wearing dresses almost everyday. It is SO great!





Here are a few pics of the nursery bedding that came in... The rug is a bear - and much bigger than what I thought - it takes up most of the floor. And the second pic is one of the curtains - unfortunately I only ordered 1 panel (I swear I changed it to 2 when I ordered it) so they are not hung, and I am still trying to decide how to make it work, since Target is now out of stock on that product.





The last pic is the cutest little pup Daisy hanging out with me in the nursery. Let's hope she likes Babies!!


I am off to Colorado for work meetings this week - I even get an 80 min massage on Thursday afternoon - HEAVEN!!
Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Off to Colorado! Too bad I don't still live there....we could find a way to visit! We still need to find a way to get together because your life and mine in the future are only going to be that much crazier! I love to see your little belly growing. So cool! I can't wait for it to be my turn. Congrats again Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I love the simple, but cute nursery! Too sweet! I cannot wait to see it all put together. Reality will really set in when the room is waiting on the baby! LOL You'll see. Your latest pic of your belly is too cute! This is the month that the baby really hits a growth spurt. Can't wait to see your belly in another month! It will be like night and day! Lucky dog... massage?! Oh, how I need one right now with my little kicker and big butt. LOL Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete