Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A NEW YEAR UPDATE!






HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!


I know that everyone is super excited to have an update, since it has been a couple of weeks...

I was a total slacker and missed the Week 14 pic while I was lounging around ATL, but I have a week 15 pic that I am adding here but also to the PICTURES! blog (so you can see the weekly growth in a line) and I need to find week 13 - (hmmm where could it have gone?? - prolly the same place as my brain!)

ABBREVIATED version-
Christmas was a TON of fun and so was NEW YEARS! Adam and I were in ATL for almost 2 weeks - it was great! The Kinzli's (minus the MAMA) were at YAYA'S house and BOY do they have a LOT of energy (I added a few pics of the darlings) - Good news - no one was deathly ill this year WOOO HOOOO!!

We took the kids to the GA Aquarium - the wall of fish was my favorite part, I could have sat there for hours and watched the 2 story tall and WIDE fish tank.

We watched a LOT of football and went with Bre and her Man Steve to watch the UFC fights at Bailey's (Mom, again, I am sorry that we didn't give you the official invite - I will remember next time)

I did spend some time with Jess - we went to my FAV place - A SALAD BAR!!! Thanks Jess!!
But she headed off to VA to be with her honey - I guess I won't hold it against her :)

New Years was a FUN FUN night - Adam and I took My Mom and Dad to Dave and Busters for an early dinner (5pm) and a few games and ended up staying until 11:15pm - we had to rush home to see the ball drop and drink champagne (sparkling juice for me!!)

Adam and I even made a trip out of GA to visit some buddies - Adam headed over to Charlotte to see his friend Jason and I had Adam drop me off in Greenville, SC to stay at JREY'S house and BU came down from Greensboro to hang too!! It is always great to see my girls!!

We even brought Bella (our Corgi) with us to visit her YAYA - LOL!! I think it was good for our "sissy" dog to be around some BIG dogs, she made good friends with Bailey and even started to play with Sky by the time the trip was ending. Rhonda (the 14yr old cat) LOVED to lick Bella's face, but she didn't seem to like that too much!

It was a GREAT trip in ATL and I am so thankful that I got to spend so MUCH time there! Now if only Anndi had been able to come home too - oh well! Less than 3 months and we will be celebrating her return!!

Much love to all!




1 comment: