Thursday, January 22, 2009

Isn't it FRIDAY yet?

While it was a short week since I was off on Monday for MLK Day, it still feels like this week is creepin' by...

Everything is going great in ARKANSAS and I hear that the weather is suppose to warm up for a few days!!

Still playing volleyball, Adam came out and played with my team last night - he held his own!! We start a co-ed league next week that we play together on - I am looking forward to that. Is it weird that I love doing so many things with my husband?? It is always more fun when we are doing things together! I really love that man!

I new pup Daisy is adjusting well and I think she is actually potty training herself. Milo has gone back to Steve and Judy's so now the girls can start their bonding - they are both getting a bath tonight! THEY NEED IT!

Adam is suppose to be playing in a BIG poker tournament this weekend - $130 buy-in to win a seat at a $1 million tourney in Feb - I am too chicken to spend that kind of money, plus I need to buy my ticket for HI Neighbor! I'll let you know if he plays and how he does

Much Love - Enjoy your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment