Monday, January 12, 2009

17 Weeks today and NEW PUP!




Happy MONDAY!
I am adding my 16 weeks pics and also some pics of the NEW PUPPY - DAISY!!

Let's hope that this week is better than last - I was sick the last half of the week and got to that "breakdown" point... My clothes weren't fitting, I felt fat and ugly, my stomach seems to be growing the slowest out of all the body parts that are growing - UGH!

Today is better, I think I lost a few lbs from being sick so now the new pants I bought 2 sizes too big, feel too big! YEAH!

No cravings last week - only soup or bland food - but that is b/c of the cold. Adam now has it...sorry hun!

I can't believe how emotional I am, EVERYTHING makes me cry!! Oh well, there could be worse things!

On a good note - Bella now has a new playmate!! DAISY came home with us on Saturday from the Rash's in Bolivar, MO. She is 9 wks old and her ears are not standing yet. Bella doesn't know what to think of her and actually growled at her twice, maybe when she is big enough to play with they can be BFF's, but for now, Bella will just put up with her taking over the house.

Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment