Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bell Pepper and Migraines


Good Morning! Now that I can function again today, I will update the blog (which I should be doing more than once a week)


The baby is 18 weeks this week and is about the size (length) of a Bell Pepper and BOY OH BOY is this baby giving me some headaches. This is the 1st one since Christmas, but I got it driving into work. I googled it and I found out that I am now getting the auras - which are the warning signs that you are about to get a migraine - my auras are blurred vision in one eye or a zig-zaggy bright spot at the top of my vision line. Oh well - if this is the worst part of pregnancy so far - I can handle it!


I have added the 17 week photo... my belly always seems bigger at night (funny how that works)


I have also joined facebook - for all of you that were harping me, I am now part of the "in crowd"


I'll try to write more later in the week - it should be a light week this week (fingers crossed)


Much Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment