Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nursery is 99% complete! Week 34

As promised I have some photos to share today... My 33 wk photos and also the nursery in an ALMOST complete state.

I absolutely LOVE being pregnant, I cannot believe the end is so near...yet so far... I think I am finally getting over the anxiety that this little boy is going to have to come out whether I like it or not!! I am not to the point that I am just so ready for him to be here, but I think I am now okay with the fact that he could be here in a couple weeks.

Here is the shot of my BIG Ol'Belly - At least it is starting to look that way... At a party on Saturday night, I had a fleece jacket on to stay warm and people were SHOCKED to hear that I was 7 1/2 months pregnant. But you can totally tell in this picture!



Adam (my super husband) - he has rubbed my feet every night for the last 5 nights... got the crib put together yesterday... I love it!! However the room looks MUCH smaller now that the crib is in - I thought babies were little?!?!?

The crib turned out to be EXACTLY what I wanted with the higher back than front and the nice round sleigh-like features - PLUS I got it in Espresso - just like I wanted. My friend Sarah is going to be nice enough to let us have her mattress so as soon as we get that the room will be 100- well I mean 99.5% complete - we still need a BABY in there for it to be completely finished!
Here is the crib in the put together state and I will share more, when we have the mattress and all the bedding in. (It is all washed and ready to go!!)




AND - I had to add a few pics of our little girl Daisy - she is really starting to grow up - she can jump on the couch all by herself now, and as you can see in the pictures, she can even hide herself underneath cushions...LOL!!








Much Love!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you just called me out -- I can't be what's standing between you and 99.5%! :) The mattress is in my car....... Just don't ask me to help get you to 100%. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are 8 1/2 mos pregnant... not 7 1/2 mos. LOL!! We go up to our 10th month and some women go over... that would stink! You're belly is still just as adorable and dainty as before. I love it! Adam is a great partner! Your nursery is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome!! I am so jealous! we haven't done anything to our nursery yet - so different with the 2nd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - I so didnt mean to call you out...LOL - your post cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete