Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Who knew Mother's Day could be so fun even before you have the baby!

I got so many notes and texts wishing me a Happy Mothers Day... it was AWESOME!

I don't have a pic today, but I will be able to upload one tomorrow. Not much has changed, I still have a big belly and I am still smiling!!

I did great last Friday at my Doc visit, I only gained 2lbs in 2 weeks!! My BP was still low (108/63) and the Doc said all the Braxton-Hicks are very normal.

This weekend was a ton of fun - but I think I will be paying for it when I go to the Doc next week. We had a going away party for Lauren and Jack (both co-workers of Adam and I) - Actually I went to 2 of Lauren's going away parties and PIGGED OUT at BOTH!

We spent quite a bit of time at the Dog park this weekend - it is the Dog's new favorite hang out. They all did very, very, well. Although - Daisy had a golden retriever come romping over to her (as you know how those GR do) and when the dog got about 5 feet from Daisy you would have thought that he had just eaten her leg off. She started yelping so loud and backing up sideways - she was SO scared - you couldn't help but laugh at the cute Lil thing.

Adam made me breakfast in bed on Mothers Day and we went to eat lunch (PIG OUT) and Judy's.

I hope my Mom had a good day - she was shopping when I talked to her so it couldn't have been bad!! Maybe she will get her present today too!!

More updates tomorrow with PICTURES!!
Much Love

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you!!! I'm glad it was a memorable one! Not long until your next Baby Shower! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys gonna be able to make it??

    ReplyDelete