Wednesday, August 5, 2009

6 1/2 weeks later


So I have been very good about updating my facebook every day - but my last blog post was the week Jude was born- Oy Vey!!

It has been an exciting 6 1/2 weeks and I love it more than I could have EVER imagined. I was so nervous to be a Mom and to have some little person relying on me, but I cannot believe that I was ever worried. It is the most fulfilling experience I have ever been through. He is the light of my life. Just looking at him makes my heart fill and puts a smile on my face.

Jude Kingston is now the best thing to happen in my life!! And it would not be possible without my loving husband (of almost 1 yr) Adam. He is such a great dad and boy does that kid love him. He gets way more smiles than I do!! Adam has been such a great help!!

Also- I am SO thankful to both sides of my family. The Hicks' have been there to help through EVERYTHING!! YaYa is a Godsend - she was here for the 1st 2 weeks - it was WONDERFUL!!!
Aunt Jess, Aunt B, and Grampa all came to visit too and all were SO MUCH HELP!!

Grama Judy loves this boy so much!! They have such a special bond it is so fun to watch!!

There have been so many firsts already and he is getting SO big - time is FLYING by!!

Jude is up to 13lbs now and we still have another 2 weeks until we go back to the Doctor. He is not sleeping through the night yet, but he is only waking up 1 time during the night. He is going through another growth spurt and he is eating like CRAZY!

I am going to add all the recent photo albums here so feel free to take a look at this CUTE little boy!

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!
Much love to all

First Doctor Visit

Jude's First Bath

Trip to ATL

Misc Pics

6 1/2 week Pics

1 comment: